Saturday, October 4, 2008

2008 Creeking Video

Well the Canadian summer is coming to an end. I taught my last outdoor course on monday for the Aquabatics season. What an epic summer it has been. Ive had over 120 logged days on the water to date so im super stoked about that.
Theres been some great creek boating to be had an some plans are in the bag for a trip to the zambezi next september and then Kenya to run 1st descents so that will be sick if we pull it off.
Combining video footage from this winter coming next paddling season an then that trip with probably a bit of longboarding on mountain biking thrown in there there is also plans to make a full length feature film.
I will put a summary of photos from the season seem as this is a new thing for me and also from the Babine/Skeena trip in Northern BC we did up soon. For now here is a video simon made from bits of footage from throughout the season. Enjoy!!
Blair

1 comment:

  1. Great shots. I spent lots of time in British Columbia and always loved it. Additionally, the Canadian people were always great. Nice work. I came across your blog while blog surfing using the “next blog” button on the Nav Bar of blogger.com. I am continually fascinated by the types of blogs that exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people all over the globe express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete