Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Winter to Remember...

Hey Team,

Well I have to say the past few monthe's for me have been one of my most memorable yet!!
As per my last update I have been up in NW BC in Terrace being a bit of a ski bum...

Terrace is for me one of if not my favorite destination in BC or Canada for that Matter, maybe even the world! For me the town provides a home away from home and the best ski touring I have personally encountered! Not to mention the fact you can paddle through the winter at Butze Tidal Rapids in Prince Rupert and if you are game the local river run the Kalum.

Here are a few last pictures from my past few weeks of missions...

If you like it off the beaten track, a friendly community and just dam good everything outdoors you can imagine maybe Terrace is a place to put on your 'to visit' list!

Gas? Bell 2, Far North BC

Casual Bald Eagle Soaring in the Sunset, Prince Rupert, BC

Chris Roberts, Blunt, Cradle Wave, Butze, Prince Rupert

Myself, Back Blunt, Cradle Wave, Butze, Prince Rupert

Bear Glacier, Near Stewart, BC

Gorgeous Relfections, HDR, Prince Rupert

Chillin in Kitimat, BC

HDR Fishing Boats, Prince Rupert, BC

Probably the most beautiful ocean sunset spot I have found yet..near Prince Rupert, BC

Hnaging out in Kitimat, Gorgeous

Lynn Photo Genious!!

Kitwanga...Best ice cream stop

HDR Money Shot, Kitimat, BC

HDR, Butze Tidal Rapids, Prince Rupert, BC

Bell 2, Jacooooooozi....

Sunset, Shames Backcountry, Terrace, BC

Blimen Red Necks up in here

Me hanging out, Kitimat, BC

Lynn, Friend, Photographer, Awesome


Awesome. Well I snapped my skis a couple of weeks ago to..so no spring touring for me unfortunately!

Bring on paddling season I guess!! Think some Kanbezi Sessions could be in high order this week!

Look forward to seeing you all on the river!!!

Check out My Mountain COOP if you like what you see here!!

Thanks Terrace people for a Winter to Remember! Love ya all!!


Peace n Snow Melt

Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment